Michigan Progressive Health is now offering
Group Oral Ketamine Treatment
(Royal Oak location only)
This is a program pioneered by Dr. Alison Mclnnes and Kaiser Permanente in California and adapted by MPH to help make ketamine treatment more affordable and accessible in the Metro Detroit area.
- Ketamine will be administered in our office in a group setting twice a week: Tuesday & Friday mornings.
- Participants will receive their dose of ketamine in a group setting with an experienced therapist and clinic provider. The group setting allows patients a safe environment to share their experience with both illness and improvement as treatment progresses.
- When administered in this setting, our clinics experience has been that oral ketamine can be as effective as IV ketamine in the right patient population.
- The program will be four weeks long. Ideally, we will give each participant a prescription for a safe, effective dose of oral ketamine to be continued at home after program completion.
- For more information click on the link above or call the Royal Oak office at 248-291-7709.